Exercises with the Kettlebell
IN THIS ROUTINE WE WILL WORK THE BODY IN AN INTEGRAL WAY WITH AN IMPLEMENT SUCH AS THE KETTLEBELL OR KETTLEBELL THAT IS INCREASINGLY PRESENT IN GYMS, CLASSES OR IN OUR OWN HOMES.
We will do 3 series of 8 – 10 repetitions paying special attention to the control of the movement.
- Shoulder squat: Use and coordinate the movement of the legs for the movement of the arms.
- Row with a kettlebell in each hand between the legs tight at all times, you expel the air while you stand on your toes and raise your arms, without raising your shoulders.
- One hand squat + shoulder . In this exercise it is very important to keep your core active at all times.
- Biceps with a kettlebell in each hand
- Stride forward with arm extension from the shoulder. 8 repetitions with each side.
- Kettlebell grasped with both hands, take it up and behind with the arms slightly bent, strongly inserting the abdomen and performing a retroversion of the pelvis.
- Deadlift + rowing . Lower the trunk releasing the air and putting the abdomen deeply.
- Triceps with your arms above your head.
- Arm circles overhead by grasping the kettlebell with your hands. Core work is important.
- Plank with your hands + paddle with one hand. Then perform with the other arm.
- Pectoral with a kettlebell in each arm, bringing the elbows together.
If kettlebells are not available, two dumbbells can be used.
Training hurts, but it hurts more not to train.