THIS TIME WE ARE GOING TO USE THE FITBALL TO PERFORM DIFFERENT EXERCISES AND THUS BE ABLE TO TRAIN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BODY.
This material serves as an unstable support, which intensifies the work and requires the activation of the postural muscles.
We can work as a circuit by performing 2 or 3 series and completing the 6 exercises with 12 or 15 repetitions each, taking a break of about 30 ” and 1 ‘between the series.
The displacement exercises are as follows:
- Funds . The more weight of the legs we place on the fitball, the easier it will be.
- Shoulder bridge with the legs supported on the fitball , lifting one and the other alternately. If you raise your arms, you increase the intensity.
- Roll out with arm support on the fitball: put your hips in and stay in a plank position.
- Hinge back, working the strength of the quadriceps and adding the weight of the ball.
- Plank with your feet on the fitball, moving them back and forth, flexing your knees. Very intense exercise where we will concentrate all the force in the abdomen. If it is very hard we can stay on the plank without movement.
- Hip trust about fitball.
Exercise doesn’t just change your body, it changes your mind, your attitude, and your mood.