Hiit Lower Train Core
HITT: HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING OR WHAT IS THE SAME, HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING.
These workouts are in fashion because they have the advantages of being able to be done on the street, at home or in the gym and in addition to being a great job in a short period of time.
Today’s training is a high intensity interval to demand one more point from our body, in which we will perform 4 work blocks of 2 exercises each . From each block we will perform 4 series alternating 1 lower body exercise and 1 dynamic core exercise.
- 4X20 Jump Squats
- 4X20 Climber
- 4X10 Burpees
- 4×10 Dynamic Side Plank, 10 and Side Shift
- 4X10 lounge back and knee to chest, each leg 10 reps
- 4X10 Plancha with hands – quadruped
- 4X10 reaches 1 leg, 10 with the right, 10 with the left. Do not raise your leg excessively so as not to arch your lower back.
- 4×20 Plank of hands touching the opposite shoulder.
Between each block we will make a recovery of 1 minute. If it was very demanding to do the 4 blocks in the same training session, you could do block 1 and 2 in one training session and block 3 and 4 in another training session.
Health is the beginning of happiness, and exercise is the beginning of health.