Training with Fitball 2
WE USE THE FITBALL TO PERFORM DIFFERENT EXERCISES AND THUS BE ABLE TO TRAIN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BODY.
This material serves as an unstable support, which intensifies the work and requires the activation of the postural muscles.
We can work as a circuit by performing 2 or 3 series and completing the 6 exercises with 12 or 15 repetitions each, taking a break of about 30 ” and 1 ‘between the series.
The exercises are as follows:
- Superman on the fitball: I support the weight of the body on the fitball except for one hand. It is important to lengthen the body and keep the abdomen connected at all times. Then you can do a variant by supporting both hands on the ground and moving your legs like swimming kicks, keeping your body straight and elongated.
- Stride back: important to keep your balance looking at a fixed point. It can be done near the wall to be able to lean when climbing or in some specific case.
- Roll in: Control the exercise well by putting the abdomen in strongly.
- Twist + stabilization: I support my feet on the ground, my back straight and my hands behind my head and I do a turn to the side of the leg that you lift. It is important to keep the Core activated and perform the exercise as slowly as possible.
- Squats: supporting the back on the fitball, it is important to maintain tension and strength in the legs and lower towards the ground while maintaining the line of the back, that is, not bringing the butt back.
- Crunch + leg elevation: In this exercise the most important thing is not to arch your back excessively, especially when lowering your legs with the fitball, if you arch you will have to lower your legs less and flex your legs more so that your abdomen has less tension.
You will not always be motivated, you have to learn to be disciplined.